|Name:||Infusion Pump||Type:||Electric Infusion Pump|
Lightweight Electric Infusion Pump,
AC100V Electric Infusion Pump
1. It has the function of historical operation record, which automatically records the parameters and stop reasons of each conveying operation, which is convenient for users to query and provide basis for reducing doctor-patient disputes.
2. The semi extrusion method can maintain the elasticity and flow rate accuracy of the infusion pipe for a long time, and greatly reduce the damage to the components of the liquid medicine.
3. The pressure detection sensor with its own patented technology is adopted to detect the infusion pressure more accurately, and there will be no false alarm or no alarm.
4. The unique circuit safety design is adopted to ensure the safety of infusion.
5. It has a variety of infusion modes: flow rate type, drip rate type, time type, weight type, etc. the infusion unit is automatically converted to avoid errors in manual conversion.
|Main features||Reliable and Safe:
1, Additional set of bubble alarm design(double bubble alarm) ensure more secure infusion;
2, Advanced safety design able to stop infusion and alarm even if the CPU damage,the medical staff can ues it safely;
It can be transfused, transfused blood and transported nutrient solution.
|Pumping way||Semi-squeeze finger-type peristaltic pump|
|IV-sets||Special or quality PVC/TPE infusion sets with an external diameter of 3.4mm~4.5mm|
|Infusion modes||4 infusion modes:
1, Flow-rate: ml/h;
2, Time-amount: ml/h;
3, Drop-rate: d/min;
4, Body-weight: mg/kg/h
|Parameter range||1, Flow-rate: 1.0~1200.0 ml/h, 0.1ml/h step;
2, Time: 1s~99h59m59s, 1s step;
3, Drop-rate: 1~333 d/min, 1 d/min step;
4, Dose: 0.1~999.9 mg, 0.1mg step;
5, mg/kg/h: 0.001~999.999 mg/kg/h, 0.001 mg/kg/h step;
6, Body-weight: 1~300 kg, 1kg step;
7, KVO rate: 1.0~5.0 ml/h, 0.1 ml/h step;
8, Bolus rate: 50.0~800.0 ml/h, 0.1 ml/h step;
9, Bolus volume: 0.1~99.9 ml/h, 0.1ml step
|Precision||Better than ±5% (using a calibrated or a special IV-set)|
1, Air in tube, 5 grades of sensitivity (double bubble alarm);
2, Bubble sensor fault;
3.1, Upper-end occlusion, -20~ -60 kPa,8 grades of sensitivity;
3.2, Upper-end base-pressure fault;
4.1, Lower-end occlusion, 20~ 140 kPa,8 grades of sensitivity;
4.2, Lower-end base-pressure fault;
5.1, Pump rotation fault;
6, Abnormal door-opening;
7, Low battery power, battery fault;
8, Overtime pause;
9, Completed infusion;
10, AC power fault;
11, MCU fault, and stop infusion;
12, Battery temperature is too high.
1, Memory of calibration: Records the calibration data of tube automatically for application;
2, Memory of parameter: Records the latest infusion parameter for next operation;
3, Historical records: records latest 1000 infusion events.
|Safety classification||Class I; Internal power supply, CF type, IPX4 equipment|
|Power supply||AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz, Built-in rechargeable Li-battery|
|Working time of battery: 7h@25ml/h|
|Weight and size||130mm(w)*206mm(h)*118mm(t); about 1.6kg|
|Optional accessories||1, Warmer;
2, Wireless communicating module.
Contact Person: Anita